In the early 1890s, Chief Engraver Charles E. Barber created what is now an iconic image in American coinage. This stunning Replica pays tribute to the historic design minted from 1892-1916 in the form of dimes, quarters and half dollars. Start stacking this classic coin design with an exclusive 1 oz Barber Silver bullion round.
• Contains 1 troy oz of .999 fine Silver featuring a reeded edge, an attractive prooflike field and frosted finish.
• Single rounds come in a plastic.
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
• Obverse: Liberty, facing right with the motto "In God We Trust" appearing above. The 13 stars surround her head with the SMI mint-mark beneath.
• Reverse: A beautifully designed heraldic eagle, based on the Great Seal of the world. The bird holds in its beak a scroll inscribed "E Pluribus Unum" and in its right claw an olive branch; in its left it holds 13 arrows.
• These rounds are replicas and the Barber design is a favorite amongst collectors.
• Guaranteed by Sunshine Minting
Also includes a 50 piece #25 mesh gold lot of Alaskan Yukon BC pure gold nuggets!
The nuggets in the Photo have been enlarged to show detail as an example from a gold lot. The nuggets you receive may look different because they are enlarged in the photo. Because the 50 piece nuggets are all randomly selected with different shape, there is no specific weight. These are randomly selected .5-1 mm gold with nugget or flakes shapes only and sold by pieces not by weight. Due to the small gold size being .5-1 mm, if you want to see the golds detail, you may need the 10x jewelry loupe. The mesh size of these nuggets are #25.
Natural gold nuggets are found by miners in rivers, streams, ancient channels and underground riverbanks and left in their original shape making them not only a great investment but also very rare and unique. We only purchase the highest quality natural gold nuggets available on the market and we guarantee them to be genuine and straight from the earth never man made. The gold is of course professionally cleaned to bring out its natural color.
We work very closely with the largest gold nugget supplier in the world so you can be sure of the quality and authenticity of our natural gold nuggets or your money back. Our gold nuggets come from Canada, Australia, and Alaska. Natural gold nuggets go up in value the bigger the nugget so you will see our prices reflecting this. Natural gold nuggets range between 17k-23k in purity but usually 20k-23k and we guarantee them to be pure.
Gold nuggets are valued differently than raw gold and gold in coin form. When evaluating natural gold consider several factors. Gold may be valued on: weight, rarity, physical dimensions, shine, brightness or lustre, purity, origin, and whether the nugget is considered collector or specimen grade. Less than 2% of all gold found is in nugget form. Gold nuggets are now rarer than diamonds.