Step into the dark mythos of Norse mythology with the Asgard 1 oz Silver Round (.999 Pure) from the exclusive Mythical Cities Series!
These new silver rounds is struck from .999 fine silver, meaning they are 99.9% pure. Each round contains 1 troy ounce of actual silver weight (ASW).
- Contains 1 Troy Oz of .999 Fine Silver
- 2nd release in Mythical Cities Series
- Finished in a professional Antique finish.
- Obverse: Depicts Odin, the formidable deity in Norse and Germanic traditions. He is shown wearing his eye patch and a winged helmet, joined by his two ravens, looking every bit as intimidating as one would expect from a powerful god. The background includes a radiant sun and the cosmic tree at the center of the universe, Yggdrasil. Rim inscriptions include "YGGDRASIL" at the top and "ODIN" along the bottom.
- Reverse: Known in the mythology as Bifröst, the great bridge between the Earth and the realm of the gods is shown on the reverse design. The bridge itself is a burning rainbow and leads to Asgard, the dwelling place of the Norse gods. An ornate fortification is shown at the end of the winding bridge, surrounded by clouds and a forest. "ASGARD" is found at the bottom rim while "CROSSING BIFRÖST" is inscribed along the top rim.