The 5 oz Silver Buffalo Round pays tribute to America’s native tribes and the majestic, once endangered buffalo. James Earle Fraser’s design for the 1913 Buffalo Nickel has inspired both images featured on this round.
- Contains 5 oz .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in protective plastic.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint and carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Depicts a Native American with the motto ”LIBERTY” on top right.
- Reverse: "Black Diamond," an American bison (buffalo) atop a mound of dirt. Fraser sketched this design in the New York Central Park Zoo.
- Mintmarks may vary.
- Guaranteed by Golden State Mint.