This beautiful Silver round is patterned after the $2.50 and $5 Indian Head Gold coins minted from 1908 to 1929. The larger 5 oz Silver Round even better highlights the incuse, or sunken relief, design.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in protective plastic capsules.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: Profile of a Native American chief in full headdress, along with "Liberty" on the top and "1929" on the bottom.
- Reverse: Standing American eagle, the motto "In God We Trust" on the right and "E Pluribus Unum" on the left with the device "Golden State Mint" along the top.
- Guaranteed by Golden State Mint