The Goldback project truly began in spirit with the passage of the Utah Legal Tender Act in 2011 which recognized certain types of Gold as currency within the state. Since that time the technology to mint Gold into a spendable form for small transactions has become a reality.
These New Hampshire Goldback foil notes contain 1/1000 oz .999 fine Gold which is the first local, voluntary currency to be made of a spendable, beautiful piece of artwork that contains physical Gold. Goldbacks are also a great way to invest in small increments of pure gold to add to your investment portfolio.
- Contains 2 X 1/1000 oz (0.001 oz) of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual notes come in protective plastic.
- Face: Personalized Gratias/Grace kneeling next to an otter and pumkins. A wigwam stands in the backround. Inscriptions: "New Hampshire Goldback", Voluntary Negotiable Instrument", "GRATIA", "Aurum Goldback".
- Back: Displays the negative image of the front illustration that also serves as the security feature.
- Not legal tender.
- Made in the United States.
This new and innovative way to own Gold allows you to diversify your wealth at an affordable price point. These unique notes include a precise amount of Gold between layers of durable polyester. In this form, Gold is more convenient, affordable, versatile and trustworthy than ever before.
The Gold is verified through rigorous testing by the manufacturer and independent laboratories.
When Gold is in such thin sheets, it is easier to authenticate than Gold hidden within a coin or bar. Each of these notes is printed with high resolution, full-color text and graphics. The result is a new, beautiful way to use Gold for artistic, commemorative and branding purposes.
The Goldback is meant to be the best physical currency for retaining value. The goal is for people to be able to pay for anything with the Goldback.
The Goldback is believed to be legal tender in the State of Utah and was created with the intent of it being circulated as a currency. These Goldbacks can also be used to barter anywhere in the United States.